Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Our Choice to Be Obedient...


Hola Familia y Amigos-

Whaaaaaaaat a week!! 

First off I want to thank you for the prayers this past week. I'm still not 100% but I'm pushing. I had a great week with Hermana Asay full of lessons and activities. 

Fun fact!..It's official, we've all got an Apple iPad!!! We are going technology advanced in hastening the missionary work! It's so fun like we've got all these nifty little apps to help us with missionary work. We are still learning how to do everything but we just got them Thursday. We will not be able to keep them, like take home no, like I take the iPad with me to all areas like it's mine TIL I go home and then they give it to another missionary! 

So, this week I am recovering from being sick and Hermana Asay taught a part member family. Guido and Maxi are just wonderful. I had the great opportunity to meet them this past week. We had two great lessons with them and they came to see a baptism at the church this past Saturday. They are just wonderful and I love the opportunity we have to teach them the restored truths. We found them through member referral so this strengthens my testimony on the importance of members talking to their friends and family about the gospel because we cannot do this missionary work by ourselves. It's definitively more effective working with members. The members here in Elche are really starting to work with us more. We have several ‘citas’ scheduled for this week. I'm so excited since working through members is so much more effective than finding through street contacting.

As we all know Elder L. Tom Perry passed away last weekend and I would just like to share one of my favorite quotes by him:

"Obedience is a choice. It is a choice between our own limited knowledge and power and God's unlimited wisdom omnipotent." 

Let us always choose to obey. We have the power to choose and the will power to do good. 

Lots of Love, 

Hermanita Arce


Having Fun with an investigator!

A time to relax with our District