Monday, December 15, 2014

Siempre Obediente (Always Obedient)

Hello Family & Friends--

I hear that David gave a talk in sacrament meeting. Go David!. I love to hear that he was given the opportunity to talk and bear his testimony. David has such a sweet and strong testimony and he needs to share it more often.

I am doing real good and happy! Honestly, I was a little worried about taking the wheel after Hermana Crockett left (mi madre en la mision) but it's not as bad as I thought. I just remember to always follow her example and I will be fine. For instance, I make sure we have lots of citas everyday and durante el mediodia, we read PME (Predicad Mi Evangelio -- Preach My Gospel), porque no tengo tiempo para estudiar. Bueno...si tenemos 30 minutos en las mananas, pero asi no mucho. Entonces nosotras usamos tiempo para estudiar Español más cada día. Como verbos y todos de más...Super bien! Me gusta mucho porque siempre hablamos en la calle con todos!

I am so excited for Christmas! I can't wait to see you and everyone else on Christmas! It will be great...

Well, I gotta go. Until next week. "Always Obedient"

Love you guys! Remember my P-Day is on Tuesday just next week since we have a special zone conference on Monday.

Hermana Arce