Monday, December 1, 2014

New Members of the Church

Hola a todos!

Mom thank you so much for sharing that story. I am so grateful the Lord is watching out for you guys. I love the blessings He is pouring out on you. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

I am so glad that you get to go out with the sisters. Just taking them to places is indeed a blessing-- I was thinking that the other day how hard it would be to get around places if we had to drive. We simply have the opportunity to walk everywhere and get where we need to go. 

Oh! We saw many tender mercies this week. We were so blessed this week as well…We met STANDARDS for the mission. Hermana Crockett and I have worked really hard this week and the Lord blessed us with the rest. As we relied on Him we had two baptisms! Two new members were confirmed yesterday. They are brand new members of the church will all the blessings that come from our membership and that in itself is so special. They love the church and were ready to act! I have such a great privilege to teach them. You could actually meet them on Christmas as we may end up meeting at their place to Skype. Overall, it was a very good week and I am glad it was for y’all too.

Also, I have tons of pictures of Yoana’s baptism that I will be sending next week… 

By the way, Hermana Crockett is going home December 10th and I find out who my next companion this Friday. It’s going to be really sad to see her go but the Lord knows that all is well. I hope that my next companion is nice too. 

All and all, my thanksgiving was good and the food was delicious. We spent it at the church for an hour and ate with the Malaga zone. You can see me on the blog… I am like the 10th photo down with all the people at the dinner table. 

I Love you Mommy, Daddy, David, Darren and Ella!! BIG hug, Little Kiss, BIG kiss, Little hug! HAHA (Nacho Libre)

LOVE YOU guys and see you in 3 & 1/2 weeks!! 

Les Quiero Mucho!!

Hermana Arce