Thursday, August 21, 2014

It's Been 3 Weeks at the MTC....



 Hello everyone;
Can you believe it’s been 3 weeks now at the MTC! Isn’t that crazy? The days seem so long but the weeks seem to fly even faster. Weird stuff!!

Every Saturday we proselyte as a District in a nearby park and try to talk to people about the Book of Mormon and the good news. I know it is hard, but I smile because I know our message could bring people closer to Christ by having joy and peace into their lives. Everywhere I go, I see people that seem so lost and sad. But then I get a feeling that I need to go, help and then all of a sudden I realize that is exactly the reason why I am here serving in my mission. I love my mission!

I love you all so much! I totally mean it when I say that! I think about you all everyday and how I cannot wait to get this Spanish down so that I can communicate better. Also know, that I am learning every day but I am not here to learn the language, instead, I am here to represent Christ and bring the good news of the gospel to His children.

I know this gospel is true with all of my heart. I love having the knowledge that we are all Heavenly Father’s children and He loves us unconditionally for who we truly are. He has a plan for us and I know it is the plan of salvation, also known as the plan of happiness. Christ’s atonement is real!! It is very powerful if we only apply it in our lives. His grace is sufficient for us.

I love all of you, Mom, Dad, Darren and David!!!
Love Always,
Hermana Arce


Amulek District 1

Group Proselyting in Main Square, Madrid

Hermana Arce y MARIO

Hermana Dueñas and Hermana Arce

Hermana Arce in Downtown Madrid

Amulek District 1 by the Madrid Temple