Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Last Week at the MTC—Malaga Here I Go!!


God’s plan for us is beautiful and simple. He wants us to have joy and to become more like Him. That doesn’t mean He expect us to be perfect. He knows we won’t be. But, He does expect that while we are here on earth we try to the best of our abilities to be more like Him and that we learn and grow from our mistakes. The Lord is always mindful of all of us and our needs!


My District in class!
Thank you so much for your email! I just love my p-days! It is so when I get to hear from my family! Wow, I am so glad that you all got to experience Provo, Salt Lake City and Temple Square! I was there once and had the opportunity to see how beautiful and spiritual that place is. And, I love that you got to talk to the missionaries. I remembered very well when we always loved running up to talk to the missionaries, wherever we traveled!

By the way, I leave the MTC next Tuesday morning at 4:00 am heading to Malaga. I heard I may be able to email again on Monday, but I am not quite sure yet; so, don’t take my word for it. Also, my p-days in the mission field will be, of course, Mondays. I can’t believe it has been longer than a month since I left home... time is flying super-fast!!  I feel like I just got to Madrid.

Downtown Madrid. What a nice building!!
The building behind me is the MTC-Madrid,
& to the left of me is the Temple. 



Madrid Temple, Spain
As always, I put everyone’s names at the temple in Madrid, so my family may receive extra blessings!


I have the Lord on my side and He knows that I am trying harder each day. I have had some people tell me that I don’t know what I am doing and to rethink my life. However, I love it here and my purpose as a missionary is to share the happiness of what the Gospel and the “good news” of Jesus Christ. The Lord is mindful of all our needs and hopes. Please read D&C 24:8. I read this scripture almost EVERYDAY and think of all the challenges and sacrifices at home. But I know that the Lord is always, always thinking about us, His children. If you have the chance go and read D&C 121:7-8.

I love you all very much!

Love always your daughter and sister!


Hna. Arce