Monday, May 11, 2015

Trust In Its Own Wings...

HELLO Family and Friends!

I would like to start out with the quote we were given in the conference in Sevilla. "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got." -David A. Bednar 

Now this was applied to missionary work but this can also be applied to almost anything! I love how in the scriptures Christ never said, Come follow me and your life will be easy. No that is not mentioned once but He does say along with a promise. "Come follow me, and believe on my name and you shall have Eternal Life." These are true promises. We all have trials and this is a promise we can hold on, as long as we put our trust in Him.

The Spain Malaga Mission had the great opportunity to hear from Elder Dyches of the Seventy and open our visions on how to be better disciples of Jesus Christ. Another great quote I really liked that was shared during this meeting was about Trust. "A bird sitting in a tree is NEVER afraid of the branch breaking because it’s Trust is not in the tree but in its own Wings." -Unknown.

Brothers and Sisters, as we Trust in the Lord He has given us promises in which He is bound to do His part. He will not forsake us as we journey through this life. Our older brother and closest friend Jesus Christ is there helping us every step of the way! I know this to be true, because of the Holy Ghost which bears witness to me of the truthfulness of all things. I love each and every one of you.

I pray for you. God is aware of you and your needs. Pray to Him who knows you best. Of this I leave with you in the sacred name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

Besos y Abrazos

Hermana Arce



Hermana Asay and I with one of our favorite ward members. She is from Argentina.

Having Fun Bowling as a District.

Hermana Asay and I with our friend -- Letter A.