Monday, October 27, 2014

Meta Cumplida! (Goal Reached!)



Dear Friends & Family;

Last week was full of miracles and blessings! As mentioned, our goal last week was to find 888 new investigators for the Malaga Mission. Well, we ended up finding 897! Wow, it was an amazing and miraculous week! Hermana Crockett and I worked so hard this past week and the Lord definitely placed people in our path as we searched highs and lows. We also set a new high in two other areas:  216 investigators in church, which is an all-time record high, and 3,586 people attending church across the mission, which is also an all-time high. Wow!

As for my Spanish, it is incredible! I am picking up a little bit more each time we meet and talk to people. It’s incredible and amazing. I am so surprised! The Lord has been really good to me. THANK YOU so much for all the prayers in my behalf!

The baptism of a new member turned out wonderful!! He is now a member of the Church! We are so happy for him. He wants to be a missionary too!! He’s only 13 years old, but I know that he will also have a chance to bless others! I love my mission…

Keep up the hard work! You all are such a good example to me for the hard work and sacrifices!

Have a wonderful week family & friends! Hugs & kisses to everyone! 

York Ward: Thank you so much for the prayers on my behalf.
By the way, tell Brother Schuster that I still have the key he gave me! :)

Los amo mucho!

Hasta la próxima semana!

Hermana Arce


The Baptism of a New Member